Saturday, October 16, 2010

I am awaiting the release of 1 permit, can I ask for your license?

I am awaiting the release of 1 residence permit, can I ask the Italian driver's license or should I wait for me to issue the permit?

Rome, August 13, 2010 - Yes, even the foreigners who are waiting for the first residence permit or renewal for work and family can be admitted to the theoretical and practical driving tests and obtain the license.

The vehicle must ensure that only the first application or renewal applications have been within the law. Then requests a photocopy of an identification document, a copy of the receipt of the application for renewal of the first issue of a residence permit (in this? Last case together with a copy of the permit).

It will then be the responsibility of the police forces also withdraw the guidance documents in cases where non-EU nationals are not eligible for the issue or renewal of residence permit. We recall that? Office responsible for issuing driving license is? Province Office of Motor Vehicles.

0 comments: